Overview of the pCODR Decisions Database
The pCODR Decisions Database is a comprehensive online tool that provides a quick and easy guide to oncology health technology assessments (HTAs) and reimbursement recommendations by the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) and the pCODR Expert Review Committee (pERC).
The database and reports allow you to discover:
- Which products have received a positive pERC recommendation and under what conditions?
- Why have products received negative pERC recommendation?
- What modifications to cost-effectiveness analyses have been conducted by the pCODR Economic Guidance Panel?
- What cost-effectiveness ratios are associated with positive guidance?
- Why do some products succeed and others fail?
- What should your pCODR submission include?
The fully searchable, online version of the pCODR Decisions Database includes a simple interface to assess and compare pCODR decisions. The database includes summaries and interpretations of the pERC Final Recommendation, Clinical Guidance Report and Economic Guidance Report, including:
- Clinical and economic reviewer findings
- Submitted and recalculated cost-effectiveness ratios
- Reasons for re-analysis of cost-effectiveness
If you would like full access to the pCODR Decisions Database, please Register.